SAVE is an European project funded under the Erasmus+ programme. The SAVE project is implemented by an international partnership, in Finland by Osk VoiVa – Empowering Old Age Coop. The project is coordinated by PCG Polska Sp. z o.o. (Poland).
Specific objectives of the project are:
– increase knowledge of screening tools and their suitability in identification of violence against older persons in social and health care services
– improve capacity of social and health care professionals to identify and intervene and support and refer the cases of violence against older persons to relevant services
– develop educators’ competences to teach professionals how to deal with violence against older persons and to support and mentor them
– produce an interactive training program for improving active and innovative learning of social and health care teachers, trainers and professionals in identification and intervention in case of violence against older persons.
The target groups of SAVE are:
– social and health care professionals working in home care, residential care facilities, health centres and hospitals
– social and health care teachers and trainers
– local/regional social and health care decision makers in the community
Project website: https://www.projectsave.eu/
Project training materials (in all project languages)